Extend My Indian Passport Validity


Extend My Indian Passport Validity:-

You can apply for a re-issue of passport up to 1 year before the expiry and not earlier. However, in case of any change of personal perticulars, lost/damaged, Exhaustion of pages you may apply for re-issue of passport.

How can I extend my Indian passport expiry date?

What is the procedure to re-issue it? A: You have to fill up the Passport Application Form and apply for "Re-issue of Passport". Fresh police verification is initiated if the passport has expired more than three years ago.

Can the validity of my passport be extended?

Disclaimer: As of October 2019, the DFA no longer offers extension of ePassport validity pursuant to the standards set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Passport holders are recommended to renew their passports at least one year before the date of expiry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spouse name

Passport penalty for suppresing information