Apology letter to passport officer



Apology letter to passport officer:

Dear Sir or Madam: I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the mistake i did my mistake on the previous application from for Prince John Omarion James Im am hereby writing to say that there has been no changing of names name change regarding my son, and I hereby take full responsibiliti for my mistake.


How do I write a letter to passport officer?

Dear Sir, A request letter to the regional passport officer to resend my passport because of my absence in that address. It has come to my notice that your good office had sent my passport to my home address but it could not be delivered to me by virtue of my absence on that specific day. (Describe in your own words).


What makes a good apology?

Every apology should start with two magic words: "I'm sorry," or "I apologize." ... your words need to be sincere and authentic. Be honest with yourself, and with the other person, about why you want to apologize. Never make an apology when you have ulterior motives, or if you see it as a means to an end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passport Expiration Rules