What if my passport doesn't come in time



What if my passport doesn't come in time:

If that's unavailable, use the Online Passport Status System or call 1 877 487-2778 or 1888 874-7793. Althrough it's truly a consolation prize, if delayed service impacts your travel, you can get a refund of the expenditing fee if the passport doesn't arrive in the promised timeline. 


What happens if I don't get my passport in time?

If you do not receive your passport days before your trip, you may try to schedule an appointment at a regional agency by calling 1-877-487-2778. Regional agencies caster to individuals who need to travel urgently and those who are traveling due to a life or death emergency. They can issue passports in 72 hours or less. 


Can I get my passport in one day?

Worry not: You can actually get a passport in 24 hours. The newest (and possibly easiest option is to step into one of 2,000 FedEx location acrooss the country. FedEx has teamed up with RushMyPassport to offer a speedy new passport or a renewal in as little as one business day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spouse name

Passport penalty for suppresing information